- Zweig Scholar Pardaad Chamsaz and Upcoming Events at the British Library
- Literaturarchiv Salzburg and Reed Library Archives Combine Efforts and Zweig Collections
- National Library of Israel acquires correspondence of Stefan Zweig with Hans Rosenkranz
- Reblogged: A librettist and his composer: Stefan Zweig and Richard Strauss as seen through their letters (guest post by Kimberly Taylor)
- Save the dates for “Zweig at Fredonia 2016” this October 3-5!
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2016
The National Library of Israel has recently acquired twelve years of correspondence sent by Stefan Zweig to then-aspiring author Hans Rosenkranz between 1921 and 1933. Comprising 26 letters and six postcards, the materials elucidate Zweig’s role (repeated many times during his … Continue reading