- Zweig Scholar Pardaad Chamsaz and Upcoming Events at the British Library
- Literaturarchiv Salzburg and Reed Library Archives Combine Efforts and Zweig Collections
- National Library of Israel acquires correspondence of Stefan Zweig with Hans Rosenkranz
- Reblogged: A librettist and his composer: Stefan Zweig and Richard Strauss as seen through their letters (guest post by Kimberly Taylor)
- Save the dates for “Zweig at Fredonia 2016” this October 3-5!
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2016
The recent “Google doodle” celebrating the 160th anniversary of Sigmund Freud’s birth presents a welcome opportunity to highlight not the influence Freud exerted on Stefan Zweig, as seen in such works as Der Amokläufer (Amok, 1922) and Schachnovelle (The Royal … Continue reading →